For questions about this email contact: Michael Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Nicholls Founder's Day Meat Goat Classic - please put on list-serve

The show is this Sat. Check - in will be from 8;00 -10:30. The show will start at 12:00. Eric Zimmerman from Brazos Co. Texas will be the judge. As of now, we have 190 goats entered. We had 105 last year. Pen space will be limited. Please tell your folks to be prepared to show off of their trailers. Shavings will not be provided, so they need to bring their own or they can be purchased at the Youth Park for $8.00 a bale. The horse stalls will be available, but the Youth Park will charge a $15 fee if you use the horse stalls. No clipping of goats should take place under the horse stall barn. Electricity will be limited as well. If they have a small generator, I would suggest that they bring it. This show will be ran in a jackpot format. Not all participants will win money. We will be placing the top 5 in each class. We will also be picking the top 5 goats at the end of the show. There will be a parade in Nicholls at 10:00. it will be very congested. I suggest that you get to the Youth park by 9:30 to avoid that traffic. There will be a lot going on at the Youth Park with the Founder's Day celebration. We look forward to seeing your people there and appreciate them entering the show. Just wanted to send this out so every one will be prepared.
If you have any additional questions, please call me.
Michael Berry
Young Farmer Advisor
Coffee High School
Douglas, Ga. 31533