There has been a change in the date & time of the State Dairy Judging CDE.  We apologize for this change after the school year has began, but we believe this will be a good change for this state contest.  We are hopeful that this will allow better quality of cows and heifers for the classes.

The 2011 State Dairy Judging will be held at Friday, April 8, 2011 at the UGA Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens, Ga.  Registration will begin at 3:00 p.m. The Management test for both Jr & Sr students will begin at 3:30 p.m.  We will move immediately into the judging & reasons of the contest following the management test.

Please contact myself or the Animal Science Area Teacher in your region with questions or concerns.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher