Contact: Bridget Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM
Subject: Breeding Gilts Needed

I would like to purchase 10-12 breeding gilts at the end of the Perry shows.  If any teacher has students that would be willing to sell their gilts to me it would be a great help.  I will be able to pick them up from the show in Perry.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you know of anyone that would be willing to sell their gilts.  I am not interested in any gilts that have been fed Paylean.

Thanks,
Bridget Mixson
Agriculture Education
Screven County Middle School