For information about this email please contact:  Andrea Mosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Subject: First Annual FFA Tractor Restoration Competition Goes To Kentucky School
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Mr. Turner:

Attached is a press release and photos from a brand new contest, the First Annual FFA Heritage Restoration Award, a competition among high school FFA students to restore antique tractors. Purity/Dean Foods gave away $2000.00 to George Rogers Clark Junior Stefan Fink and his FFA chapter in Clark County, Kentucky. Farm Credit Services and Farm Bureau kicked in the second and third place prizes which were given away on September 11, 2010 in Eagleville, Tennessee.

We would be very grateful if you passed along the information for the 2011 contest to be held in September. We have already received hits on our website from Alabama, Texas, Kansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee for the new season. Please visit our site at http://www.heritagerestoration2010.com.

Call Jesse Geasley, the contest founder, at 615-542-5656 for more info.

Thanks,

L. Andrea Mosier
Heritage Restoration Award PR 2011

--