If you have not registered your wildlife team for the CDE coming up next
week, please do so by 5 pm today.  If you have both a junior team and a
senior team, you will have to register twice.  Also, if you have not ordered
a wildlife tshirt for your team, then just go to the link and re-enter your
team and this time include the tshirt numbers.  Registration and tshirt
orders need to be in by 5 pm today.  Tshirts are only $10 each.  If you have
registered your team, but not ordered shirts then you have to go back and
just rergester your team and then just add the tshirt sizes.  Please pay
when you pick up the shirts at the CDE.  Checks can be made out to the North
Region FFA.  No extras will be ordered.  If your team advances on to the
State CDE, it would be nice if all your team members had on a North Region
Wildlife Management CDE tshirt.  But we will not reorder so you will need to
order them now.

The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 21 at North Oconee High
School.  The Area I CDE will be held at Sonarville High School.  The CDE
will be set up so your team can start competing at 4 pm.  Your team members
may compete as you arrive.  All teams need to be on site by 4:30.  There
will be both a Senior and a Junior CDE.

There will be no team activity at the Area CDEs.  Only at state.  Juniors
have a reduced list on identification so make sure you are working with the
current list on our website under CDEs.  New this year is that Juniors who
are in the Wildlife Management activity will have to do one antler
measurement.  This is in place of the written test.  Junior Wildlife
Management students do not take the test, but seniors do.  Seniors do not do
the antler measurement.  Please refer to the CDE rules and this is explained
in detailed.

Click here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CNGNqokE&hl=en&formkey=dEc5ZWlwOXRxdmZTMG81R1Z6dzFWLXc6MQ#gid=0>to
register for the Wildlife Management CDE and to order your tshirts.

--
Blane Marable
Agriculture Education