Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area II Tractor and Machinery
Operations and Maintenance CDE. The CDE will be held at Banks County High
School on Thursday, September 16. The course will be set up and ready for
students by 2:00 p.m. On-site registration will close at 5:00 p.m. please
have your students there before this time. I have provided a list of all the
chapters that have pre-registered and a list of those who purchased
t-shirts. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural
Education or cash for your t-shirts. Thank you, I look forward to seeing
you.

  CDE Registration

Schools Ordering T-Shirts

T-Shirts Ordered