From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Subject: North Region Rally - Registration update
To: aged-north <[log in to unmask]>

*Teachers who Pre-Registered:*
Thank you to each of you who pre-registered for the region rally.  Based on
our numbers, we still have space for 150 additional students.  If you have
already pre registered & would like to add to your numbers, please e-mail
asap with the number of each female / male students for your chapter. I will
update the spreadsheet & the total amount due at the rally.  Additional
students for chapters who have pre-registered will stay at $35 per student.

*Teachers who did not pre-register:*
You can still register, but once we reach maximum capacity, registration
will be closed.  If you haven't registered, please complete this registration
link.<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?authkey=CPz-3acC&hl=en&formkey=dGJXa3AxelIzbkRoQ25LcWpJNDkzVVE6MQ>
There is a flat rate for for any registrations from today through rally of
$40 per person (for chapters who did not pre register).  This includes:
students, advisors and chaperones.

Please check the confirmation
link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGJXa3AxelIzbkRoQ25LcWpJNDkzVVE&authkey=CPz-3acC&hl=en>to
make sure we have you down for the correct number of students/
advisors
and amount due.  I have updated the spreadsheet with all payments I have
received as of this morning.  I will continue updating the paid column as
payments arrive.

Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp