Thank you to all who attended the Elluminate session yesterday. I have been
answering emails of various computer malfunctions and breakdowns that
prevented some of you from taking part. I apologize for the troubles some of
you had but all in all, I think things went well and you can all partner
with your math teachers to calculate the gallons of gas saved by not having
148 Ag teachers drive to Athens. I am sending a link for those of you that
were not able to log in. This link will enable you to veiw a taped version
of yesterday's session. I have already been to the link to preview it and
believe me it is worse than the live version. Let this be a lesson to you.

http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org/doe/recordings.html

Click on Sept 2nd and enter *north region ag ed* in the search bar. You have
to enter your email address to veiw the session so it will record your
attendance.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Rally,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator