Congratulations to all of the students and advisor's  who participated in
the Area I Agricultural Tractor and Machinery Operation and Maintenance CDE
held yesterday at the North West Georgia Regional Fairgrounds. Special
thanks to Mr. Jasen Spoon for hosting the event, Mr. Blane Marable for his
assistance, the Area I FFA Officers, Mr. Dan Smith, Service Manager with
Mahindra Tractors, for his assistance and for providing hats for the
participants, and to all of the advisor's who assisted with the driving
course. The top two individuals are eligible to compete in the State
Agricultural Tractor and Machinery Operation and Maintenance CDE which will
be held on Friday October 1, 2010 at the Georgia National Fair in Perry. A
complete listing of the scores and placings is attached. The CDE
participants representing Area I in the State Agricultural Tractor and
Machinery Operation and Maintenance CDE are:

1st place - Davey Findley - Floyd County College and Career Academy
2nd place - Jordan Worthey - Pepperell

Advisor's, please have your students send a thank you note or card to Mr.
Smith. Mahindra Tractors is excited about sponsoring the Area I CDE and went
all out to provide tractors and hats to the students. His contact
information is:

Dan Smith
Service Manager
Mahindra USA, INC.