October 1st is fast approaching and I wanted to remind any of you who have
not yet *completely* submitted your enrollment data, to please do so before
Friday. The link to submit your total program and unduplicated enrollment is
included below. Only 49 teachers have completed the online form to date. It
won't take but a minute...just don't forget.

The other necessary information is the course schedules that need to be
filled out by each individual teacher. Most of you have sent these in but
many are also incomplete. This year we need you to include your *class
rosters* along with the course information. Several of you have sent in the
course schedules but left off the class rolls. If you have questions or
concerns about the inclusion of your rosters, I would be happy to explain
the rationale. Please give me a call.

I know you are all knee deep in CDE preparations, livestock shows, and
getting ready for convention. I apologize for having to burden you further,
but please take the time to help us accurately document how many students we
are serving , who they are, and what classes they are in. This information
may prove vital as we make our way through another legislative session.

It may very well be a numbers game...but let's win it.

Thanks for all you do, it does not go unnoticed.

Stan
706-552-4468
--
Stan Mitchell