Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Area I Land Judging CDE
on Tuesday. Sixteen Sr. teams and 10 Jr teams competed. The top two teams
from each division will represent Area I in the State Land Judging CDE on
Saturday November 20. Information pertaining to the location and time of the
state competition will be sent to the advisors of the winning teams at a
later date. All results are unofficial until FFA rosters are checked and FFA
membership is verified after the membership deadline. The complete results
are attached. The first and second place teams are:

Sr. Division

1st place - Bowdon High
2nd place - Dawson County High

Jr division