Message from Sidney Bell:

Area II Land Judging is still going on today - rain or shine.  He is already
at Braselton with the contest set up & waiting on ya'll to arrive this
afternoon.  Please ask your students to dress appropriately for the weather.
  Mr. Bell said unless it is lightning or just down pouring rain, the
contest will still go on - even if it is drizzling rain.  Please call him
directly on his cell phone if you have specific questions - 706-612-4789.
Thank you and good luck!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher