If you have not registered your wildlife team for the CDE coming up next week, please do so by 5 pm today.  If you have both a junior team and a senior team, you will have to register twice.  Also, if you have not ordered a wildlife tshirt for your team, then just go to the link and re-enter your team and this time include the tshirt numbers.  Registration and tshirt orders need to be in by 5 pm today.  Tshirts are only $10 each.  If you have registered your team, but not ordered shirts then you have to go back and just rergester your team and then just add the tshirt sizes.  Please pay when you pick up the shirts at the CDE.  Checks can be made out to the North Region FFA.  No extras will be ordered.  If your team advances on to the State CDE, it would be nice if all your team members had on a North Region Wildlife Management CDE tshirt.  But we will not reorder so you will need to order them now.

The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 21 at North Oconee High School.  The Area I CDE will be held at Sonarville High School.  The CDE will be set up so your team can start competing at 4 pm.  Your team members may compete as you arrive.  All teams need to be on site by 4:30.  There will be both a Senior and a Junior CDE.

There will be no team activity at the Area CDEs.  Only at state.  Juniors have a reduced list on identification so make sure you are working with the current list on our website under CDEs.  New this year is that Juniors who are in the Wildlife Management activity will have to do one antler measurement.  This is in place of the written test.  Junior Wildlife Management students do not take the test, but seniors do.  Seniors do not do the antler measurement.  Please refer to the CDE rules and this is explained in detailed.

Click here to register for the Wildlife Management CDE and to order your tshirts.

--
Blane Marable
Agriculture Education