Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area I Tractor and Machinery Operations and Maintenance CDE. The course will be set up and ready for students by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 14 at the North West Regional Fair grounds near Sonoraville. Please follow the directions provided. If you need further directions, call Jasen Spoon. On-site registration will close at 5:00 p.m. please have your students there before this time. I have provided a list of all the chapters that have pre-registered and a list of those who purchased t-shirts. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash for your t-shirts. Thank you, I look forward to seeing you. Directions: Fair grounds on HWY 53 South going toward Rome. From I 75 exit 312 take hwy 53 south toward Rome and look for the sign Saying North West Georgia Regional fair or you can go to this link for directions  www.northwestgeorgiaregionalfair.com/

Schools Registered

Schools Registered

Schools Ordering T-shirts

# ordered