Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area II Tractor and Machinery Operations and Maintenance CDE. The CDE will be held at Banks County High School on Thursday, September 16. The course will be set up and ready for students by 2:00 p.m. On-site registration will close at 5:00 p.m. please have your students there before this time. I have provided a list of all the chapters that have pre-registered and a list of those who purchased t-shirts. Please bring a check made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or cash for your t-shirts. Thank you, I look forward to seeing you.

CDE Registration

Schools Ordering T-Shirts

T-Shirts Ordered

Amount Owed