We still have a few openings for Region Rally.  Please review the e-mail we sent out on Monday.  I am still receiving payments in the mail, so don't panic if I don't have you listed as paid on the confirmation link yet. It's a work in progress! :)

Have a great Thursday.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Subject: North Region Rally - Registration update
To: aged-north <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers who Pre-Registered:
Thank you to each of you who pre-registered for the region rally.  Based on our numbers, we still have space for 150 additional students.  If you have already pre registered & would like to add to your numbers, please e-mail asap with the number of each female / male students for your chapter. I will update the spreadsheet & the total amount due at the rally.  Additional students for chapters who have pre-registered will stay at $35 per student.

Teachers who did not pre-register:
You can still register, but once we reach maximum capacity, registration will be closed.  If you haven't registered, please complete this registration link.  There is a flat rate for for any registrations from today through rally of $40 per person (for chapters who did not pre register).  This includes: students, advisors and chaperones.

Please check the confirmation link to make sure we have you down for the correct number of students/ advisors and amount due.  I have updated the spreadsheet with all payments I have received as of this morning.  I will continue updating the paid column as payments arrive.

Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher