The North Region now has its on web address - which will load direclty onto the North Region Portal page.  We will try to keep it updated with upcoming information.

For example - please visit www.northregionaged.org to find more information for Region Rally (medical release forms, lodging fax forms, etc.)  From the main portal page - click on each area teacher picture to find more specific information for each of our technical areas.  Once to the portal page - you will need to click the picture again to see technical information.  The first screen takes you to the profile informaiton.

Many thanks to David Turner to helping make this happen!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher