Teachers,

Thank you to all who attended the Elluminate session yesterday. I have been answering emails of various computer malfunctions and breakdowns that prevented some of you from taking part. I apologize for the troubles some of you had but all in all, I think things went well and you can all partner with your math teachers to calculate the gallons of gas saved by not having 148 Ag teachers drive to Athens. I am sending a link for those of you that were not able to log in. This link will enable you to veiw a taped version of yesterday's session. I have already been to the link to preview it and believe me it is worse than the live version. Let this be a lesson to you.

http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org/doe/recordings.html

Click on Sept 2nd and enter north region ag ed in the search bar. You have to enter your email address to veiw the session so it will record your attendance.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the Rally,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator