Teachers, registration is now closed for the Area I and Area II Land Judging CDE's. The Area I event will be held at Taylor Farm near Cartersville on Tuesday, September 28 and the Area II CDE will be held at Thompson Mills Forest in Braselton on Thursday, September 30. Registration will begin at 4:00 p.m. and the contest will begin at 5:00 p.m., please arrive on time. Be prepared to compete in the event of rain. We will hold the CDE unless there is lightening. I cannot predict what the weather will be like at the time of the contest. Plan to come to the event unless you receive an e-mail stating otherwise. You may contact me on my cell phone if necessary.You will need to make provisions for keeping your students and their score cards as dry as possible. Disposable trash bags work fairly well for placing score cards on clip boards in to keep them dry. Please remember to bring payment for T-shirts if you ordered them. A list of the schools that have registered and one for those who ordered T-shirts is provided below. I look forward to seeing you.

Area I Land Judging Registration

Pepperell High

Jr. and Sr. Division Team   1 T-Shirt $10

Dawson County High School

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

LaFayette

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Chattooga High School

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Mt Zion

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Temple high

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Paulding County

Sr. Land Judging

Bowdon

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Floyd County CCA

Sr. Land Judging

Rome Middle School

Jr. Land Judging              4 T-Shirts $40

Gilmer County High School

Jr. and Sr. Division Team  4 T-Shirts $40

Creekside High School

Jr. and Sr. Division Team

Central of Carroll County

Sr. Land Judging