27 students competed in the Area V FFA Quiz CDE yesterday at Bainbridge
High School. The top two students will advance to the state competition
which is held during the State FFA Convention. The overall winners were:

First Place Student: Maggie Martin: Irwin County School / Advisor: Chris
Paulk

Second Place Student: Jakob Thorne: Bainbridge High School / Advisor: Hugh
Lanier

We would like to thank Bainbridge High for hosting the events yesterday.
We would also like to thank Dr. Jason Peake and the UGA-Tifton Ag
Education students for their help with the competitions.

*All results are unofficial until rosters are checked on October 15th.*

Results for all participants can be found on my portal under the FFA
section. The direct link is:

http://www.agedportal.org/tpindexy.php?view=&view1=tg&vlist=

Thanks,

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428