I am pleased to announce the results of the Area VI FFA Quiz CDE which was
held Thursday, September 16. Please remember that all results are unofficial
until membership is verified.

   - *1st Place: Colby Ellis, Lowndes County FFA, Advisor James Corbett*
   - *2nd Place: C.J. O'Berry, Brantley High FFA, Advisor Chad Crews*

Both of these students will advance to the state competition.

We would like to thank Mr. Josh White and Atkinson County High School for
hosting the Area VI CDEs. In addition, we are grateful for the help of Dr.
Jason Peake and the UGA-Tifton Agricultural Education students for their
assistance with the CDEs.