Teachers

Below is part of an email that I received from Jerry Clack over the weekend about Butch Griffin. Please lets keep Butch and his family in our thoughts and prayers. Butch has had a positive influence on many of our student with the livestock shows at the Albany Fair.

Tommy,
Thought I would update you on Butch.  He has been getting worse lately and spent 4 days in hospital and is now in nursing home in Leesburg.
Kay said he doesn't know anyone.  Nursing Home wants to put in feeding tube but family does not want to.  A friend that went to see him this week
said he doesn't look like Butch.  I think it's just a matter of time since he is not able to eat.  I wanted to let you know this.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher