Tift County will be hosting its annual jackpot livestock judging contest on Saturday October 23 at 11:00am at the Tift County Multipurpose Building on Carpenter Rd Behind the Extension office.  We will have at least 5 classes to judge including steers, heifers, hogs, sheep, and goats.  Participants will be judging in either the Junior or Senior divisions with the Junior division being 8th grade and below and the Senior division.  Registration cost is $20 per team.  Pay back will be based on the number of participants.  Please email me if you are interisted and if you need an envoice for the school let me know and I can send one.

Thanks

Carl Nichols
Northeast FFA Advisor