Today is the last day to order leadership shirts for Sub-Area.  *AS of right
now, we do not have the required 25 shirts to place the order.*  *We need 6
more shirts to place the order.*  If you are planning to order a shirt, I
need those order today.

Hephzibah - 1 small
Montgomery Co Middle - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large
Northside - 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 XXL
Screven Co Middle - 2 small, 1 medium
Northeast - 1 small, 2 large, and 1 XXL
Burke Co Middle - 1 small and 1 medium
Burke Co High - 1 small and 2 medium

 Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt

The Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt is now available for $10 each.  If
you have students participating in the upcoming Jr and Sr Prepared Public
Speaking, Creed Speaking, Farm Business Management, and Jr and Sr
Parliamentary Procedure CDEs and would like to order a shirt please send me
by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts will be ready for
pick up at the Sub-Area Leadership CDEs and the money is due the day of the
CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   We will offer this t-shirt for
the next few months until all Leadership CDEs are over.  In order to have
your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next
Friday, Oct 22nd.

Shirt Design is attached to this email.

*Size *

*Price each *

*Quantity *

*Total Due *

Small

$10.00

Medium

$10.00

Large

$10.00

X-Large

$10.00

XX-Large

$10.00

*Total Number of Shirts *

* *

*Total Amount Due *

*$*

Submit Order to [log in to unmask]

Payment is due the day of the contest

Checks made payable to Central Region FFA

*In order to have your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have
your order by next Friday, Oct 22nd.*

Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education
Horticulture Teacher