Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt

The Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt is now available for $10 each.  If
you have students participating in the upcoming Jr and Sr Prepared Public
Speaking, Creed Speaking, Farm Business Management, and Jr and Sr
Parliamentary Procedure CDEs and would like to order a shirt please send me
by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts will be ready for
pick up at the Sub-Area Leadership CDEs and the money is due the day of the
CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   We will offer this t-shirt for
the next few months until all Leadership CDEs are over.  In order to have
your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next
Friday, Oct 22nd.

Shirt Design is shown at the bottom of this email.

*Size *

*Price each *

*Quantity *

*Total Due *

Small

$10.00

Medium

$10.00

Large

$10.00

X-Large

$10.00

XX-Large

$10.00

*Total Number of Shirts *

* *

*Total Amount Due *

*$*

Submit Order to [log in to unmask]

Payment is due the day of the contest

Checks made payable to Central Region FFA

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education