Teachers,
Today is the last day to order leadership shirts for Sub-Area.  AS of right now, we do not have the required 25 shirts to place the order.  We need 6 more shirts to place the order.  If you are planning to order a shirt, I need those order today.

Hephzibah - 1 small
Montgomery Co Middle - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large
Northside - 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 XXL
Screven Co Middle - 2 small, 1 medium
Northeast - 1 small, 2 large, and 1 XXL
Burke Co Middle - 1 small and 1 medium
Burke Co High - 1 small and 2 medium

Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt

The Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt is now available for $10 each.  If you have students participating in the upcoming Jr and Sr Prepared Public Speaking, Creed Speaking, Farm Business Management, and Jr and Sr Parliamentary Procedure CDEs and would like to order a shirt please send me by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts will be ready for pick up at the Sub-Area Leadership CDEs and the money is due the day of the CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   We will offer this t-shirt for the next few months until all Leadership CDEs are over.  In order to have your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next Friday, Oct 22nd.

Shirt Design is attached to this email.

Size

Price each

Quantity

Total Due

Small

$10.00

Medium

$10.00

Large

$10.00

X-Large

$10.00

XX-Large

$10.00

Total Number of Shirts

Total Amount Due

$

Submit Order to [log in to unmask]

Payment is due the day of the contest

Checks made payable to Central Region FFA

In order to have your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next Friday, Oct 22nd.

Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education
Horticulture Teacher
PO Box 4060