Good Morning,

Several teachers told me they could not see the T-shirt design at the bottom of the email so it is also attached.  So far we only have 2 schools that have turned in a T-shirt order.  In order to recieve your T-shirt at the sub area contests, I need the order by this Friday, Oct 22nd.

Montgomery County Middle - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large
Hephzibah - 1 small

Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt

The Central Region Leadership CDE T-shirt is now available for $10 each.  If you have students participating in the upcoming Jr and Sr Prepared Public Speaking, Creed Speaking, Farm Business Management, and Jr and Sr Parliamentary Procedure CDEs and would like to order a shirt please send me by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts will be ready for pick up at the Sub-Area Leadership CDEs and the money is due the day of the CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   We will offer this t-shirt for the next few months until all Leadership CDEs are over.  In order to have your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next Friday, Oct 22nd.

Shirt Design is shown at the bottom of this email.

Size

Price each

Quantity

Total Due

Small

$10.00

Medium

$10.00

Large

$10.00

X-Large

$10.00

XX-Large

$10.00

Total Number of Shirts

Total Amount Due

$

Submit Order to [log in to unmask]

Payment is due the day of the contest

Checks made payable to Central Region FFA

In order to have your t-shirts at the sub area competition, I must have your order by next Friday, Oct 22nd.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education