Teachers, registration is now open for the North Region Middle School
Lawnmower Operation and Maintenance CDE. To register your contestant click
on: Middle School Lawnmower CDE Registration
Link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc6MQ>.
The *deadline for registration is Monday November 1st, 2010.* T-Shirts are
available for contestants. I have attached the T-shirt design and the order
form is on the registration form. T-Shirts are $10.00 and money id due at
the CDE. T-shirts will only be available for pre-order. The proof says Sr.
Lawnmower, but the T-shirt will just have Lawnmower CDE on it.

After you have registered, you may confirm that it went through by clinking
on: Middle School Lawnmower
confirmation<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0Ah1WYQppuWCedGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc&hl=en>.
You may use this link any time after you have completed registration to
check

The course will be set up and ready for students by 3:00 please arrive no
later than 5:00 p.m.

Area I CDE - Sonoraville High School, Tuesday November 2nd
Area 2 CDE - Banks County High School, Wednesday November 3rd.

Please register on-line. I know that some of you are having issues with the
forms on Google Docs. If you have trouble registering using the Google Docs.
form, please contact me with the following information:
Chapter Name
Name of teacher who trained the student
Teacher Cell Phone #
Size and number of T-Shirts