Today is the last day for edits / additions to the Nursery Landscape CDE
Registration.
Please review and let me know if any changes are needed.

*FFA Chapter Name *

*Advisor*

*Area*

*Jr Team*

*Sr Team*

*T-Shirt*

* Size*
 Arabia Mountain Rogers Area I  Yes Yes 0   Bagley Middle Paul Little Area I
  Yes No 0   Bowdon High Ryan Ayers Area I  Yes Yes 0   Chattooga High
FFA David
Yarbrough  Area I  Yes Yes 0   Clear Creek Middle School Ashton Allen Area I
  Yes No 2 1 small, 1 medium Creekside High School Traves Hyman Area I  Yes
Yes 0   Etowah Ashley Rivers Area I  No Yes 0   Floyd CCA David Warren Area
I  No Yes 0   Gladden Middle  Sarah Duckworth Area I  Yes No 0   Gordon Lee
High SChool Becky Forrester Area I  Yes Yes 0   Haralson County Dana
Turner Area
I  No Yes 0   LaFayette Ronnie Stephens Area I  Yes Yes 0   Mt. Zion High Tom
Liles Area I  Yes Yes 0   Murray County Mike Bushey Area I  Yes Yes 0   North
Murray David Bushey Area I  Yes Yes 0   Northwest Whitfield FFA Robbins Area
I  Yes Yes 0   Pope High Joe Green Area I  Yes Yes 0   Ridgeland Wendy
Matteson Area I  Yes Yes 0   Sonoraville High Sara Clark Area I  Yes Yes 16 4
small, 7 medium, 2 large, 1 Xlarge, 2 XXlarge Southeast High School
Roberts Area
I  Yes Yes 0   Temple High Ian Smith Area I  Yes Yes 0   Burney Harris Lyons
Middle School Jay Borden Area 2 Yes No 0   Clarke Central High School Aaron
Cavin Area 2 No Yes 4 1 large, 3 Xlarge Clarke Middle School Alicia Haire Area
2 Yes No 0   Eastside Abbey Brown Area 2 No Yes 0   Habersham 9th Grade
Academy Zack Free Area 2 Yes Yes 0   Habersham Central High School Amy Crump
  Area 2 No Yes 0   Hart Middle Robin Wall Area 2 Yes No 0   Jackson county  R.
Buchanan Area 2 No Yes 5 2 small, 3 medium Loganville High FFA Abby
Needham Area
2 Yes Yes 1 1 medium Loganville Middle School Brandon Walker Area 2 Yes No 5 4
medium, 1 youth large Madison County Middle April Tankersley Area 2 Yes No 5 2
small, 1 medium. 2 xlarge Malcom Bridge Josh Allen Area 2 Yes No 5 2 small,
2 medium, 1 large MCHS Freshman Academy  Trisha Lastly  Area 2 Yes Yes
0   Monroe
Area FFA Howell Area 2 No Yes 2 2 xlarge North Habersham Middle School Chris
Hook Area 2 Yes No 0   North Hall FFA John Sutton Area 2 No Yes 4 2 small, 2
medium North Oconee High School Tim Griffeth Area 2 No Yes 5 2 medium, 2
large, 1 xlarge Oconee County FFA Amanda Hefner Area 2 No Yes 0   Oconee
Middle Sandra Schempp Area 2 Yes No 0   Union County High School Ginger
Bushey Area 2 No Yes 0   White County High  Martin/Dalton Area 2 No
Yes 0   Winder-Barrow
High School Terry Ensley Area 2 Yes Yes 0   Youth Middle Sean Bryant Area 2
Yes No 4 2 youth large, adult large

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education