Teachers, Monday is the last day to register students for the middle school
lawnmower CDE. I cannot accept any more T-shirt orders, but you may still
resister a student to compete. To register your contestant click on: Middle
School Lawnmower CDE Registration
Link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc6MQ>.
The *deadline for registration is Monday November 1st, 2010.*

After you have registered, you may confirm that it went through by clinking
on: Middle School Lawnmower
confirmation<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0Ah1WYQppuWCedGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc&hl=en>.
You may use this link any time after you have completed registration to
check

The course will be set up and ready for students by 3:00 please arrive no
later than 5:00 p.m.

Area I CDE - Sonoraville High School, Tuesday November 2nd
Area 2 CDE - Banks County High School, Wednesday November 3rd.

Please register on-line. I know that some of you are having issues with the
forms on Google Docs. If you have trouble registering using the Google Docs.
form, please contact me with the following information:
Chapter Name
Name of teacher who trained the student
Teacher Cell Phone #

The following schools have registered:

Area 1

Bagley Middle                      Paul Little
Clear Creek Middle School    Ashton Allen
Gilmer Middle School           Ashton Allen
Mt.Zion                               Tom Liles
Rome Middle School            Chuck Nix
Sonoraville Middle FFA         Matthew Waters

Area 2

Athens Christian                         Sara Hughes
Banks County Middle School       Tim Boling
East Jackson Middle                   Story/Gilman
East Jackson Middle                   Micah Story / Greg Gilman
Habersham 9th Grade Academy   Zack Free
Hart County Middle                     Robin Wall
Jackson Trail Christian                Melissa Paul
Kings Bridge Middle School         Micah Story
Madison County Middle               April Tankersley
Oconee Middle                           Sandra Schempp
Washington-Wilkes HS               Tony White

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher