Teachers, Monday is the last day to register students for the middle school
lawnmower CDE. I cannot accept any more T-shirt orders, but you may still
resister a student to compete. To register your contestant click on: Middle
School Lawnmower CDE Registration
Link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc6MQ>.
The *deadline for registration is Monday November 1st, 2010.*

After you have registered, you may confirm that it went through by clinking
on: Middle School Lawnmower
confirmation<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0Ah1WYQppuWCedGVROV96QVBJekp3TE81U3NyaVAzUWc&hl=en>.
You may use this link any time after you have completed registration to
check

The course will be set up and ready for students by 3:00 please arrive no
later than 5:00 p.m.

Area I CDE -  Sonoraville High School, Tuesday November 2nd
Area 2 CDE - Banks County High School, Wednesday November 3rd.

Please register on-line. I know that some of you are having issues with the
forms on Google Docs. If you have trouble registering using the Google Docs.
form, please contact me with the following information:
Chapter Name
Name of teacher who trained the student
Teacher Cell Phone #

The following schools have registered:

Area 1
Bagley Middle                       Paul Little
Clear Creek Middle School     Ashton Allen
Gilmer Middle School            Ashton Allen
Mt.Zion                                Tom Liles
Rome Middle School             Chuck Nix
Sonoraville Middle FFA          Matthew Waters
Summerville Middle School    Lauren Jarrett
Gladden                               Sarah Duckworth

Area 2
Athens Christian                         Sara Hughes
Banks County Middle School       Tim Boling
East Jackson Middle                   Story/Gilman
East Jackson Middle                   Micah Story / Greg Gilman
Habersham 9th Grade Academy   Zack Free
Hart County Middle                      Robin Wall
Jackson Trail Christian                 Melissa Paul
Kings Bridge Middle School          Micah Story
Madison County Middle                April Tankersley
Oconee Middle                            Sandra Schempp
Washington-Wilkes HS                Tony White
Stephens Co. Middle School        Mindy Moore
Loganville Middle                         Brandon Walker
Malcom Bridge                           Josh Allen
Youth Middle                              Sean Bryant

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher