Teachers, the FFA/EMC training workshops for students are quickly
approaching. I know many of you are very busy with livestock shows and
making preparations to attend National Convention.
Please take just a few moments and pre-register for the EMC training
workshop conducted by the EMC provider for your service area. I realize some
of you may have options, please register at only one site. Indicate the
number of students you would like to bring (no more than 2), the actual
number you will be allowed to bring will be dependent upon the number of
spaces we have available as determined by this pre-registration. We are
limited to 16-20 total participants per/training event. Lunch will be
provided by the EMC hosting the training. Registration will begin at
9:00a.m. and the training event will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.. We will
do the wiring practicum before lunch and the rest after lunch. Students
should plan to participate in all of the training including the Speech
Demonstration. *Official Dress is required for the speech demo*, even at the
training. Advisors, please take responsibility for making sure your students
have official dress. Students will need to provide their own tools and
safety glasses. We should conclude the training around 4:00 P.M. I have
listed the training schedule below. Please go online and register using the
link provided.

Registration Link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dGlzUTU2dU5ONVkyT3ZXMG1lU1hqM2c6MQ

*Training sessions begin at 10:00 AM*

* *

*Area I Training Schedule *

North Georgia EMC - November 15, 2010 Chattooga County High School

Carroll EMC - November 16, 2010 Carroll County High School

Amicalola EMC - November 18, 2010 Amicalola EMC office

*Area II Training Schedule*

Walton EMC - November 4, 2010 Walton EMC office

Rayle/Hart EMC - November 10, 2010 Oglethorpe County High School

Jackson EMC - November 11, 2010 Jefferson City High School

Buleridge/Habersham EMC - November 17, 2010 Towns County High

*Area I CDE  Tuesday November 30, 2010 Amicalola EMC*

*Area II CDE  Saturday December 11, 2010 Jackson EMC*

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher