Teachers,

I am attaching a pdf sheet with the current registrations for Meat Judging.  Please check to for your school if you are planning to compete.  If you are not listed, please click the registration link below to register.

I am also attaching a copy of the T Shirt design for Meats Judging.

The Meats Yellow Pages (official study guide for the Exam) is available on my portal page.
http://www.agedportal.org/tpindexy.php?view=&view1=tg&vlist=

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!  Good luck on training your teams!