Teachers,

Please DO NOT PURCHASE FROCKS FOR YOUR TEAM!!  After further discussion, the UGA Meats Lab has recommended that all students / teachers wear disposable frocks & hair nets.  We will provide these items to you at the contest just before we enter the cooler at no cost to you or your students.  We are doing this is an effort to make certain that all students are wearing clean frocks & hair nets just before they enter the cooler and make sure we stay within health inspector guidelines for the UGA Meats Lab.

I apologize if you have already made arrangements to purchase these items.  Please contact me if you have any questions.