Today is the last day for edits / additions to the Nursery Landscape CDE Registration.
Please review and let me know if any changes are needed.

FFA Chapter Name

Advisor

Area

Jr Team

Sr Team

T-Shirt

 Size

Arabia Mountain Rogers Area I  Yes Yes 0
Bagley Middle Paul Little Area I  Yes No 0
Bowdon High Ryan Ayers Area I  Yes Yes 0
Chattooga High FFA David Yarbrough  Area I  Yes Yes 0
Clear Creek Middle School Ashton Allen Area I  Yes No 2 1 small, 1 medium
Creekside High School Traves Hyman Area I  Yes Yes 0
Etowah Ashley Rivers Area I  No Yes 0
Floyd CCA David Warren Area I  No Yes 0
Gladden Middle  Sarah Duckworth Area I  Yes No 0
Gordon Lee High SChool Becky Forrester Area I  Yes Yes 0
Haralson County Dana Turner Area I  No Yes 0
LaFayette Ronnie Stephens Area I  Yes Yes 0
Mt. Zion High Tom Liles Area I  Yes Yes 0
Murray County Mike Bushey Area I  Yes Yes 0
North Murray David Bushey Area I  Yes Yes 0
Northwest Whitfield FFA Robbins Area I  Yes Yes 0
Pope High Joe Green Area I  Yes Yes 0
Ridgeland Wendy Matteson Area I  Yes Yes 0
Sonoraville High Sara Clark Area I  Yes Yes 16 4 small, 7 medium, 2 large, 1 Xlarge, 2 XXlarge
Southeast High School Roberts Area I  Yes Yes 0
Temple High Ian Smith Area I  Yes Yes 0
Burney Harris Lyons Middle School Jay Borden Area 2 Yes No 0
Clarke Central High School Aaron Cavin Area 2 No Yes 4 1 large, 3 Xlarge
Clarke Middle School Alicia Haire Area 2 Yes No 0
Eastside Abbey Brown Area 2 No Yes 0
Habersham 9th Grade Academy Zack Free Area 2 Yes Yes 0
Habersham Central High School Amy Crump  Area 2 No Yes 0
Hart Middle Robin Wall Area 2 Yes No 0
Jackson county  R. Buchanan Area 2 No Yes 5 2 small, 3 medium
Loganville High FFA Abby Needham Area 2 Yes Yes 1 1 medium
Loganville Middle School Brandon Walker Area 2 Yes No 5 4 medium, 1 youth large
Madison County Middle April Tankersley Area 2 Yes No 5 2 small, 1 medium. 2 xlarge
Malcom Bridge Josh Allen Area 2 Yes No 5 2 small, 2 medium, 1 large
MCHS Freshman Academy  Trisha Lastly  Area 2 Yes Yes 0
Monroe Area FFA Howell Area 2 No Yes 2 2 xlarge
North Habersham Middle School Chris Hook Area 2 Yes No 0
North Hall FFA John Sutton Area 2 No Yes 4 2 small, 2 medium
North Oconee High School Tim Griffeth Area 2 No Yes 5 2 medium, 2 large, 1 xlarge
Oconee County FFA Amanda Hefner Area 2 No Yes 0
Oconee Middle Sandra Schempp Area 2 Yes No 0
Union County High School Ginger Bushey Area 2 No Yes 0
White County High  Martin/Dalton Area 2 No Yes 0
Winder-Barrow High School Terry Ensley Area 2 Yes Yes 0
Youth Middle Sean Bryant Area 2 Yes No 4 2 youth large, adult large

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education