Teachers,

I hope most of you are enjoying a relaxed Columbus day recuperating from the weekend in Perry. I enjoyed visiting with many of you at the fair and was very impressed with the conduct of your students and as well as your professionalism.

I hate to load your wagons in a short week between Perry and Indy, however, I do want to remind everyone of some of the dates approaching that are important to our program.

October 15th is the due date for:

FFA Program of Activities and Budget - These will be uploaded to your School Portal...not sent to the North Region office or the State FFA office. Step by step instructions on uploading documents to your portal are on the website under "New" - "Updated Documents"

FFA Roster - Submitted online and payment,  postmarked by due date, sent to State FFA office.
                     - Meeting this due date is a standard and is also required to be eligible for 100% membership recognition.
                     - Membership will be checked for all CDE's that have already occurred to verify eligibility of team members.
                     - If you are on block schedule, you may have students participating in a CDE that will not be in your class until next semester. Make sure you put them on your roster now.
                     - Don't forget 1 + 3 option for Seniors.

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Area Teacher assigned to your program:

Area 1 North - Teri Hamlin - 706-552-4466
Area 1 South - Sidney Bell - 706-552-4464
Area 2 North - Blane Marable - 706-552-4465
Area 2 South - Christa Steinkamp - 706-552-4463

As always, feel free to call me as well if I can ever be of any help.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator