Teachers, just a reminder that the EMC training sessions are quickly
approaching and I need you to pre-register if you have not done so already.
Please refer to the message below for the registration link and information
on times and location. Each *SCHOOL* is limited to 2 contestants until I
have a handle on how many students are coming. If it appears that we will
have room for additional students, I will let you know and you can register
more on a first come first serve basis. Please have your student registered
by Friday October 29th. The following schools have pre-registered:

Number of students    Teacher Name    School Name
Amicalola EMC
1    Tyrone Casteel    Woodland High School
1    Katie Moore        Adairsville High
2    Reggie Stowers   Dawson County
2    David Bushey      North Murray
2    Herbert Teague/Lou Ann Teague  Gilmer High School

Blueridge EMC
2    Dustin Keener     White County High School
2    Sabrina Garrett    Towns County High

Carroll EMC
2    Ryan Ayers    Bowdon
2    Ryan Ayers    Bowdon High

Jackson EMC
2    Scott Wheatley    Banks Co. High
2    John Sutton         North Hall High School
2    Barb Saunders    East Hall High
2    Jerry Taylor         Madison County High School
2    kyle Wilson         JCCHS

North Georgia EMC
1    David Yarbrough    Chattooga High School
2    Peter Davis           Ridgeland High School

Rayle/Hart EMC
2    Constance Reid    Greene County High
2    Cale Watkins        Franklin County High School

Walton EMC
2    jeff thomas    morgan county high school