Teachers, just a reminder that the EMC training sessions are quickly approaching and I need you to pre-register if you have not done so already. Please refer to the message below for the registration link and information on times and location. Each SCHOOL is limited to 2 contestants until I have a handle on how many students are coming. If it appears that we will have room for additional students, I will let you know and you can register more on a first come first serve basis. Please have your student registered by Friday October 29th. The following schools have pre-registered:

Number of students Teacher Name School Name
Amicalola EMC
1 Tyrone Casteel Woodland High School
1 Katie Moore Adairsville High
2 Reggie Stowers Dawson County
2 David Bushey North Murray
2 Herbert Teague/Lou Ann Teague Gilmer High School

Blueridge EMC
2 Dustin Keener White County High School
2 Sabrina Garrett Towns County High

Carroll EMC
2 Ryan Ayers Bowdon
2 Ryan Ayers Bowdon High

Jackson EMC
2 Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High
2 John Sutton North Hall High School
2 Barb Saunders East Hall High
2 Jerry Taylor Madison County High School
2 kyle Wilson JCCHS

North Georgia EMC
1 David Yarbrough Chattooga High School
2 Peter Davis Ridgeland High School

Rayle/Hart EMC
2 Constance Reid Greene County High
2 Cale Watkins Franklin County High School

Walton EMC
2 jeff thomas morgan county high school