Teachers, just a reminder that the EMC training sessions are quickly
approaching and I need you to pre-register if you have not done so already.
Registration will begin at 9:00a.m. and the training event will begin
promptly at 10:00 a.m.. We will do the wiring practicum before lunch and the
rest after lunch. Students should plan to participate in all of the training
including the Speech Demonstration. *Official Dress is required for the
speech demo*, even at the training. Advisors, please take responsibility for
making sure your students have official dress. Students will need to provide
their own tools and safety glasses. We should conclude the training around
4:00 P.M. I have listed the training schedule below. Please go online and
register using the link provided even if you are the host school.

Registration Link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dGlzUTU2dU5ONVkyT3ZXMG1lU1hqM2c6MQ
Each *SCHOOL* is limited to 2 contestants until I have a handle on how many
students are coming. If it appears that we will have room for additional
students, I will let you know and you can register more on a first come
first serve basis. Please have your student registered by Friday October
29th. The following schools have pre-registered:

Number of students    Teacher Name    School Name
Amicalola EMC
1    Tyrone Casteel                          Woodland High School
1    Katie Moore                               Adairsville High
2    Reggie Stowers                          Dawson County
2    David Bushey                             North Murray
2    Herbert Teague/Lou Ann Teague  Gilmer High School
1    Mike Bushey                             Murray County
2    Rhonda Mathews                       Fannin County High
2    Joe Wright                                Pickens High School

Blueridge EMC
2    Dustin Keener     White County High School
2    Sabrina Garrett    Towns County High
2    Ginger Bushey    Union County High School

Carroll EMC
2    Ryan Ayers    Bowdon High

Jackson EMC
2    Scott Wheatley          Banks Co. High
2    John Sutton               North Hall High School
2    Barb Saunders           East Hall High
2    Jerry Taylor                Madison County High School
2    kyle Wilson                JCCHS
2    Greg Gilman               East Jackson High
2    Tonia Harbin               Winder-Barrow FFA
2    Raymond Fitzpatrick    Apalachee High School

North Georgia EMC
1    David Yarbrough    Chattooga High School
2    Peter Davis           Ridgeland High School
2    Julie Roberts         Southeast High School

Rayle/Hart EMC
2    Constance Reid    Greene County High
2    Cale Watkins        Franklin County High School
2    Rob Jackson        Oglethorpe County
2    Eric Holton           Washington-Wilkes

Walton EMC
2    Jeff Thomas         Morgan county high school
2    Scott Rushing    Oconee County High
1    Tim Griffeth        North Oconee High School

*Training sessions begin at 10:00 AM*

* *

*Area I Training Schedule *

North Georgia EMC - November 15, 2010 Chattooga County High School

Carroll EMC - November 16, 2010 Carroll County High School

Amicalola EMC - November 18, 2010 Amicalola EMC office

*Area II Training Schedule*

Walton EMC - November 4, 2010 Walton EMC office

Rayle/Hart EMC - November 10, 2010 Oglethorpe County High School

Jackson EMC - November 11, 2010 Jefferson City High School

Buleridge/Habersham EMC - November 17, 2010 Towns County High

*Area I CDE  Tuesday November 30, 2010 Amicalola EMC*

*Area II CDE  Saturday December 11, 2010 Jackson EMC*

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher