Teachers, just a reminder that the EMC training sessions are quickly approaching and I need you to pre-register if you have not done so already. Registration will begin at 9:00a.m. and the training event will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.. We will do the wiring practicum before lunch and the rest after lunch. Students should plan to participate in all of the training including the Speech Demonstration. Official Dress is required for the speech demo, even at the training. Advisors, please take responsibility for making sure your students have official dress. Students will need to provide their own tools and safety glasses. We should conclude the training around 4:00 P.M. I have listed the training schedule below. Please go online and register using the link provided even if you are the host school.

Registration Link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dGlzUTU2dU5ONVkyT3ZXMG1lU1hqM2c6MQ
Each SCHOOL is limited to 2 contestants until I have a handle on how many students are coming. If it appears that we will have room for additional students, I will let you know and you can register more on a first come first serve basis. Please have your student registered by Friday October 29th. The following schools have pre-registered:

Number of students Teacher Name School Name
Amicalola EMC
1 Tyrone Casteel Woodland High School
1 Katie Moore Adairsville High
2 Reggie Stowers Dawson County
2 David Bushey North Murray
2 Herbert Teague/Lou Ann Teague Gilmer High School
1 Mike Bushey Murray County
2 Rhonda Mathews Fannin County High
2 Joe Wright Pickens High School

Blueridge EMC
2 Dustin Keener White County High School
2 Sabrina Garrett Towns County High
2 Ginger Bushey Union County High School

Carroll EMC
2 Ryan Ayers Bowdon High

Jackson EMC
2 Scott Wheatley Banks Co. High
2 John Sutton North Hall High School
2 Barb Saunders East Hall High
2 Jerry Taylor Madison County High School
2 kyle Wilson JCCHS
2 Greg Gilman East Jackson High
2 Tonia Harbin Winder-Barrow FFA
2 Raymond Fitzpatrick Apalachee High School

North Georgia EMC
1 David Yarbrough Chattooga High School
2 Peter Davis Ridgeland High School
2 Julie Roberts Southeast High School

Rayle/Hart EMC
2 Constance Reid Greene County High
2 Cale Watkins Franklin County High School
2 Rob Jackson Oglethorpe County
2 Eric Holton Washington-Wilkes

Walton EMC
2 Jeff Thomas Morgan county high school
2 Scott Rushing Oconee County High
1 Tim Griffeth North Oconee High School

Training sessions begin at 10:00 AM

Area I Training Schedule

North Georgia EMC - November 15, 2010 Chattooga County High School

Carroll EMC - November 16, 2010 Carroll County High School

Amicalola EMC - November 18, 2010 Amicalola EMC office

Area II Training Schedule

Walton EMC - November 4, 2010 Walton EMC office

Rayle/Hart EMC - November 10, 2010 Oglethorpe County High School

Jackson EMC - November 11, 2010Jefferson City High School

Buleridge/Habersham EMC - November 17, 2010 Towns County High

Area I CDE Tuesday November 30, 2010 Amicalola EMC

Area II CDE Saturday December 11, 2010 Jackson EMC

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher