It looks like we will be having the EMC teacher training on October 26 at Apalachee High School. I will be set up and ready for all who want to come at 10:00 A.M. and will stay until 6:00 P.M. or so. Anyone who could not get out of school to be there by 10:00, please feel free to come in after lunch but try to be there no later than 2:00 P.M. We will cover problem solving, speech demo, diagramming circuits, calculating load, figuring bills of materials, and will wire a SEP and circuit. We will be very busy, please be prompt. It would be very helpful if you could bring your own tools and a cordless drill with a 5/16" nut driver bit. If you do not have tools or access to tools, please contact me before the 26th so I can arrange to have tools for you. Please bring a calculator and a red, green, blue and black colored pencil as well. Lunch will be on your own. Thanks I look forward to seeing you. If you have any specific questions you would like addressed or need help in a particular area, please let me know. I am flexible as far as what we do and want this to be beneficial to you.

Please let me know if you plan to attend.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher