The GVATA has a new website. Additional information and photos are being
added each day. One of the new pages on the website is called "Member
Spotlight". We would really like to add you to this page. If you are
recognized by your school, newspaper, local business, etc... please send the
information to me and I will place it on the website. Below is a link to the
page. There you will see information about two of our fellow teachers and
how they are making a difference in the lives of their students.

http://www.gvata.org/index.php?page=mbrspotlight

David
--
David Turner