Please see reminders below from Dr. Silcox.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Reminders: Dairy Heifer entry deadline 11/15. Order tags for
hogs,ewes and Dairy.

  *State Dairy Heifer Show Entry Deadline is Nov. 15.*

Dairy Heifers must be tagged on or before the entry deadline.

If you have not ordered dairy tags, *November 5 (Friday) is our last day
to Mail dairy tags*.  (You can pick up tags at my office in Athens after
that date.)

If you do not have your dairy tags, you need to get your order in the mail
early this week.  Tag order form and rule book are at:
http://georgia4h.org/livestock/state_livestock_show.htm

*HOG SHOW *- Entry Deadline is December 5.  Our Last day to mail hog tags is
November 23, so remember that you need to *get your hog tag orders in the
mail before Thanksgiving week*. (*Hog Tags are ORANGE* this year.)

*BREEDING EWE SHOW - Entry Deadline is December 10.  *Our last day to mail
Breeding Ewe Tags is December 3.  Breeding ewes use the same red tag that
market lambs use, so if you have lamb tags you can use those on ewes.

 Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30605