For those of you who don't know Lindsay - Lindsay Ruschman is the Ag.
Education Teacher at Spalding High in Griffin.
I got this from Lindsay today.  Keep her and her family in your prayers.

Ricky,
Overall my treatments have been going well. I just finished my last round of
chemo a couple of weeks ago and have had a minor set back with pneumonia.
While it will still take a few months for me to get back to my full self; I
have plans of returning to work at the first of the year. I am in remission
and my doctors are optimistic that the cancer will not come back. I
appreciate your prayers, I feel I have been very blessed during this whole
ordeal.

Lindsay

--
Ricky Wheeler