As all of you are aware, Mr. Harold Milligan has retired after dedicating many years to our profession. We would like to honor him with a reception at the Johnson County Agri-Center on December 13, 2010.  The reception will be from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm.  If you plan to attend, please respond to this email being we need a count for the food.  If you would like to make a contribution toward a gift for Harold, please make checks payable to the Central Region Ag Education and mail them to:  John Allen Bailey, 711 Kite Hwy, Swainsboro, GA  30401.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher