Teachers

Attached is the list of local FFA chapters who earned 100% FFA membership by the October 15 deadline. Each teacher in these agricultural education programs will receive an FFA wall clock for this accomplishment. 100% gifts will again be handed out at the Mid-Winter conference in January.

As of today we have just over 25,000 FFA members already on rosters for the 2010-2011 school year. Thank you for making it a priority to have your agricultural education students join the FFA. It is a pleasure working with such commited individuals.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Congratulations to these chapters for earning this recognition.

Ben