Congratulations on placing 1st or 2nd in your respective Area Land Judging CDE's.  The State Land Judging CDE will be held on Saturday November 20, 2010 in Fort Valley at Fort Valley State University.  We will meet at the Agricultural Technology Conference Center which is located at 46 Camp John Hope Road, Fort Valley, GA.  The following link will take you to Google Maps and the location of the center.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&abauth=db4cfd0f:qdXSvrT7nwoQhOGJ87QBjhx-wxI&q=46+Camp+John+Hope+Road,+Fort+Valley,+GA&vps=1&jsv=292a&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.589577,86.572266&num=10&abstate=A:actbar-saveto

Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. with the CDE starting at 9 a.m.

We will use South Georgia rules for determining slope.

If you and your team would like lodging for overnight stay and possibly an evening and/or breakfast meal contact Mr. Norman Gay at Camp John Hope to make those arrangements

Mr. Norman Gay
478 967 2302

Area winners are listed below.

Area 1
Sr 1st Place - Bowden High - Ryan Ayers
Sr 2nd Place - Dawson - Reggie Stowers
Jr 1st Place - Sonoraville HS - Jasen Spoon
Jr 2nd Place - Bowden - Ryan Ayers

Area 2
Sr 1st Place - Banks - Scott Wheatley
Sr 2nd Place - Franklin - Cale Watkins
Jr 1st Place - Madison MS - April Tankersley
Jr 2nd Place - Madison Freshman Academy - Trisha Lastly

Area 3
Sr 1st Place - Mary Persons - Bill Waldrep
Sr 2nd Place - Putnam - Rodney Redd
Jr 1st Place - Crawford Middle - Alvin Robinson
Jr 2nd Place - Dooly - Lonnie Troutman

Area 4
Sr 1st Place - Truetlen - Barry Norris
Sr 2nd Place - Wheeler - Bryant Oliver
Jr 1st Place - Treutlen - Barry Norris
Jr 2nd Place - Jefferson - Steven Sheram

Area 5
Sr 1st Place - Colquitt - Shaun Collins
Sr 2nd Place - Tift - Lynn Cook
Jr 1st Place - 8th Street Middle - Beth Golden
Jr 2nd Place - WJ Williams Middle - Chad Bass

Area 6
Sr 1st Place - Coffee - Timmy White
Sr 2nd Place - Ware - Danny Bartlett
Jr 1st Place - Brantley Middle - Krista Morris
Jr 2nd Place - Ware High - Jay Bennett

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump