Teachers,

The GVATA has a new website. Additional information and photos are being added each day. One of the new pages on the website is called "Member Spotlight". We would really like to add you to this page. If you are recognized by your school, newspaper, local business, etc... please send the information to me and I will place it on the website. Below is a link to the page. There you will see information about two of our fellow teachers and how they are making a difference in the lives of their students.

http://www.gvata.org/index.php?page=mbrspotlight

David
--
David Turner