The 2010 state FFA Wildlife Management CDE was held in Swainsboro on Saturday, November 13. FFA membership has been confirmed, and the results of the CDE are considered official.

Congratulations to Athens Christian for winning the junior division and to Early County for winning the senior division. A complete set of results and scores are attached .

NOTE: During September 219 junior and senior teams competed in Area FFA Wildlife Management CDEs. On Saturday November 13th at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro the top 18 teams from each division battled for state honors.

Area Forestry teachers Mr. Justin Sealy and Mr. John Allen Bailey coordinated state Wildlife CDE and did a fantastic job! I appreciate them and their continued efforts to offer first class opportunities for our young people. The event would not have been possible without our sponsors. A special thanks to Three Quail Unlimited and Pennington Seed, Inc for their sponsorships. Another mention of gratitude goes to Jill Lehman, Southeastern Technical College and students, Tom Cranford, Ricky and Becky Wheeler, and Chris Corzine. Their assistance and resources contributed to the overall success of the event.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association