Just a few clarifications about the Gordon County Young Farmer show.
1. A student can bring up to four hogs.
2. The prospect hog show is no minimum weight and maximum weight of 200 pounds.
3. Prospect hogs may be either gilts or barrows.
4. Each student may bring one non tagged prospect hog.
5. There will be a Grand and Reserve prospect hog
6. Heavy weight hogs must be Georgia tagged
7. Heavy weight hogs may be either gilts or barrows
8. Heavy weight hogs must weigh between 201 and 280.
9. There will be a Grand and Reserve heavy weight hog.
Hope this further clarifies our rules.